Caitlin Goodwin MSN, RN, CNM is a Board Certified Nurse-Midwife and freelance writer. Prior to her career in midwifery, Caitlin was a labor and delivery nurse for five years where she worked alongside obstetricians and midwifes.
She graduated with a MSN from Frontier Nursing University and has since worked as a midwife in both the hospital and birth center setting. Caitlin loves to spend time with her four children and runs a family travel and autism blog at Typically Twitterpated.
Caitlin is particularly interested in promoting physiologic birth as well as empowering women through community education. She also volunteers at summer camps for children who are differently abled.
- Masters of Science in Nursing (Nurse-Midwifery), Frontier Nursing University
- Masters of Science in Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader), University of Toledo
- Bachelors of Science in Health Science, Bowling Green State University
Caitlin’s Work History:
- Certified Nurse-Midwife at Baby+Co.
- Certified Nurse-Midwife at Summa Health
- Labor Delivery Recovery Postpartum Registered Nurse at Saint John West Shore Hospital
- Maternal-Child Nursing Faculty at Hondros College of Business
- Registered Nurse at Southwest General Health Center